DNA is an exercise to do on your own to take the temperature of where you are so that you can personalize your experience. It’s also a helpful tool for you to bring with you in conversations with new team members and potential partners as you integrate cultures together and build alignment.
- Purpose: Why do I exist?
- Meaning: Why did I originally get into my line of work?
- Innovation: When did I start to notice new ways to improve outcomes for the people I serve?
- Purpose of Innovation: Why do I want to innovate a new approach?
- Values: What’s important to me?
- Challenges: In this present moment, what’s the biggest challenge of my working life?
- Vision: How will the world feel as a result of my innovation?
Please work through your responses to these questions prior to our first cluster on January 15th, 2021 at 6:30pm PST.