Over the last few weeks, I’ve spoken with you about a new world, a new paradigm, a new way of life. A way of life where anything is possible — a way of life that is already here waiting to be noticed.
If you were to paint a picture of what this new world might look and feel like, what would you paint?
As the artist, the colors on your pallet likely influence the picture you paint. At Human Venture Lab, we have prepared an initial batch of colors, or components, that are designed to support you in painting the most beautiful picture of this new world that your community has yet to see.
Here are the initial colors for your pallet, or, the “components” of your ecosystem, to pull from as you paint the new world for the people you support. Everything you see down below are components you can use to serve your people.
Everything you need, all in one place.
An ecosystem of tools and resources to make it easier for your people to help themselves, design their future, and experience the flourishing of their humanity.
Everyone gets a Hub. For the artist, the Hub is the pallet. All the colors you have access to paint with are on your pallet, or, your Hub. For the artist, unless you know how to make paint from scratch, you pay for the colors you want to use. In your Hub, we provide you with initial colors to help you start painting, and, ideally, generating revenue to fund your investment into new colors of paint for your pallet.
- Community: A safe space to connect with others around shared values, be heard, feel seen, discover answers, and create opportunities to stitch together differences into a new social fabric.
- Gather: Connect and strengthen social bonds with people of different perspectives from around the world.
- Learn: Self-directed, cohort-driven, live, and on-demand learning experiences to bring you from where you are to where you’re going.
- Make: Digital assets turn complicated, messy processes into consistent experiences.
This ecosystem will grow, the existing components will be refined, and you will have to grow your own ecosystem of components for the people who need you most. Let’s dive in a bit deeper to see the ingredients that make up each component.
A safe space to connect with others around shared values, be heard, feel seen, discover answers, and create opportunities to stitch together differences into a new social fabric.
- Forum: Ask questions, find answers, and support one another at anytime, from anywhere in the world
- Stories: We are featuring specialists and creators to give people an opportunity to connect with you on a soul level
- Podcast: Tell us more about the way you bring your customers, patients, and partners through moments of transformation on our podcast, Expressions of Humanity
- Virtual Conference: Specialists are featured as keynotes or panelists in our annual virtual gathering currently scheduled for June 2021
Connect and strengthen social bonds with people of different perspectives from around the world.
- Clusters: Experience the collective intelligence of small, intimate gatherings on the third Friday of every month at 6pm PST.
- Globals: Community-wide gatherings w specialists, creators, partners, and anyone from the larger ecosystem on the first Tuesday of every month at 6pm PST.
Self-directed, cohort-driven, live, and on-demand learning experiences bring you from where you are to where you’re going.
- Workshops: Learn new methods faster with 60 minute live sessions to apply later in practice.
- Microlessons: Explore the layers of growing your venture with prompt-driven exercises.
- Library: Accelerate your comprehension and ability to build depth in new areas of expertise.
Digital assets turn complicated, messy processes into consistent experiences.
- Story: Give people an opportunity to connect with you on a soul level to establish a magnetic personal brand that attracts and unifies people around who you are and what you believe.
- Course: Bring your wisdom into your product. We personalize your learning pathway based on where you are and where you’re going.
- Program: Design the components for a cohort-driven learning experience to bring your patrons through the phases of your methodology.
- Venture: Specialists work with dedicated teams of creators to build, test, and grow the idea into a profitable business with passionate customers who can’t help but tell friends about it.